MONTOLIT Masterpiuma 3 Series Tile Cutter - 44P3
Multifunction, Power and Precision are the main features of this innovative Tile Cutter.
Masterpiuma is the lightest among professional tile cutters.
This range of super-professional manual tile cutter can cut all types of tile, with thickness of 0-22 mm, quickly and accurately.
Thanks to the large protractor square, even diagonal cutting is safe and simple.
- Engineered for easy cutting all types of available ceramics, porcelain and glass tiles, including glass mosaic.
- Accurate and extremely powerful ergonomic push scrib handle. Recognized as the most effective lever on the tile cutter market.
- The self adjustable patented scoring system facilitates and consistently speeds up the cutting and splitting process on every different thickness and
material, either porcelain, ceramics or glass.
- Set-up, transport and storage are quick and easy, thanks to the patented foldable design. This professional snap tile cutter doesn’t need to be dismantled.
Masterpiuma Tile Cutter has a structure in die-cast aluminum and nickel-plated steel for maximum strength and weather-resistance. Cut-off device made
of special non-scratch plastic. Titanium wheel as standard (special for porcelain tile). Protractor square and extension close away without protruding
beyond the profile of the cutter. Sprung tables for safe tile splitting and extendable support rod for large-format tiles (models 63P3, 75P3, 93P3,125P3
and 155P3 only).
Tile cutter use:
Using the ergonomic grip, incision is carried out with a push stroke, which is highly effective on all materials. On the protractor square, there are
two measuring scales.
The first, on the sloping part, refers to the edge of the tile and provides the correct measurement for all degrees of inclination.
The second scale, at the top of the square, provides the measurement from the corner of the tile to the cutting line for 45° cuts, and is especially
useful for tilers.
The grip holder offers a number of special features:
- The dual system of gap, which occurs both in the usual cuts (without requiring any retraction of the handle after the etching step) that cuts in the
corner of the tile or mosaic of cuts is automatically positioned with a simple movement.
- The integrated lubricator for wheel engraving tungsten carbide (titanium coated) which can be operated by the operator when necessary with a light
pressure directly on the dispenser included in the tile cutter.
- The device R.A.S. (Roller Adjuster System), a cylinder made of anti-friction and anti-wear material which always keeps contact with the bar / cross
nullifying any lateral movement, it guarantees perfect sliding of the tool holder and then super-precise engravings.